I love to cook on fire!!

I love to cook on fire!!

Montag, 14. September 2009

only four weeks in switzerland

Sorry I was too busy the last few weeks and had no time to tell you what happend here. I moved my bed to the attic, where I' m living now. the three rooms are now rented by Mike, Lad and Patrizia. I enjoy the time with my new room mates because there is always someone around. We cook for eachother and have a beer together.

I got three injections last month and still need the last one this month. I hate it but yesterday Ian visited me and pierced my tongue again. A nice souvenir from switzerland.

And I bought the ticket to Buenos Aires for the 29th of November. I'm sooo happy to meet Andrea again, my first couchsurfer guest. I will stay there for minimum 4 weeks and hopefully I will learn some spanish. I also will spent christmas there, wonder how it feels like in summer!
Ohh I cant wait for better weather and I'm also happy to have a second summer and no winter this year. I was working the whole summer long and now its freezing and autum has already arrived.

Still need to pack my stuff and to think about not taking too many clothes with me.
My mom already bought me my bithday gift. Its a small travel laptop to keep in touch with her. I got skype and msn so feel free to call me.

I will have only three weekends left here in St. Gallen and I will enjoy every second!! yeah and this month my sister will have the baby and I hopefully can see it before the flight on october 8th.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen