I love to cook on fire!!

I love to cook on fire!!

Donnerstag, 23. Juli 2009

Getting ready for the sero on my back

In october I will go to California for the first time in my life and I can't wait for it. The last thirty years in Switzerland were great and I like my hometown St. Gallen, but now want to travel. I need to see a bit more of the big world than Switzerland.

Through couchsurfing.com I met a lot of nice and very interesting people. I hosted over three years and now its my turn to get hosted!


But I have still about 9 weeks to prepare! I want to clean up my attic and sell some stuff I don't need anymore and to save up travel money.
I already got a new backpack!!!
Now I'm thinking about to rent out my apartment or looking for someone who wants to rent my room! I want to be free of the swiss bills! :-) and I'm dreaming of an independent life. Without a boss, without getting up early and just do what I really want to do!!!!

But now it's time to sleep and soon you will hear more about my plans!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Interesting! California really is a lovely place. For how long do you plan to go abroad?

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. du bis jetzt isch alles no i de Sterne!!
    gell chunsch au as Summerreisli? ha schö d Böötli grichtet!!! Freu mich so!

    AntwortenLöschen